Monday, August 29, 2011

Being Christ-like

I try to be Christ-like and I try to serve others.  But today I find myself needing a change of heart to be more Christ-like.

I wonder how Christ felt about helping people who don't help themselves.  The advantage He had which I don't is that he knew what was in people's hearts.  (But he loved them anyway even if it wasn't right...that is amazing)

Despite my desire to have my husband home doing things on our own home and helping me out, I would never stop him from going and helping another family.  I know they need his help more.  I just was thinking as I was moping how hard it must have been to be Christ and to never get a break and then to suffer for us all.  We are truly blessed to have such a Savior and Brother who loves us that much.

1 comment: