Saturday, November 10, 2012

Help for Saggy Pants

A few weeks ago while I was doing a little shopping I saw this at Maurices:
I was quite excited because I have a pant issue in that they get saggy if I don't have a belt on, but then I don't always want to wear a belt.  So to eliminate the constant pull up of my pants when I don't want a belt, this was perfect.  And at $8 it was about the same cost of a belt.
 
It wasn't long after that I started realizing my daughters pants needed something to help the sag.  I do love that many brands have the adjustable waist band inside, but I don't like that not very many have that option under 2T sizes.
 
So to eliminate this (these are actually capri pants!): 
 
and this: 
not to mention some pairs of pant s actually falling right down around her ankles.
 
I thought I would try this: 
 
Which resulted in no more saggy pants (see the capri length now!!)  Little celebration going on here. Yeah!
 
Even sitting we had diaper coverage.  Love it. 
 
Now the con about using the mitten clip is that they are not adjustable like the Maurices brand "Hip Hugger" but for $.98 for two it will work for now. 
 
Now I haven't done my research to see if mitten clips come adjustable or in varying lengths.  That might be helpful for when she gets a little bigger, or at least until we can get some pants that have the adjustable waist!

No comments:

Post a Comment