Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Games for Preschoolers

So I was asked to help with the Easter party at my son's preschool.  I have helped with some others and we have done "Pin the nose on the snowman" and Valentines Bingo, so I was trying to think of something else to do.  So of course I went to google typed in Easter games for preschool, but wasn't really finding anything that I liked.  So...I went to pinterest and typed in Easter games and there were lots of pins.  I visited many of them and narrowed down the ones I like the best and thought I might as well share them.

This first one is more for getting wiggles out:


I liked this one.  I reminded me of the Cooties game.  I am not sure this will work as is for the preschool class because they may not be able to draw so well yet, but it gave me the idea to make the body parts and then when that number is rolled they "build" the bunny like you would the Cootie's game.


Here is a site that has a list of games, like 
-guess the number
-Easter Bunny says
-Easter word find
-and some craft ideas


This is an ESL site and there is only this PDF but I liked the swinging toss egg idea.  Almost like a different version of a pinata.



This site creates an egg hunt looking for a specific color match-up of eggs.  Great for teaching kids.  I thought that it could easily be adjusted for my sons preschool by having them make the mixed up color egg after choosing the egg card.

Here is a site that has some great PDF's.  I already used a bingo style game so I probably won't use this one, but great to have on hand for the future.
It also has a printable for  "bunny, bunny who's got the bunny" (to be played like button, button who's got the button), and Easter tic-tac-toe and a few others.


This of course is not an all inclusive list, but just some that I liked for the age group I deal mostly with (that would be under 5!!)
ENJOY




No comments:

Post a Comment