Monday, May 16, 2011

Discipline Woe's

The drive to keep with the discipline is sometimes very difficult.  I understand how some parents just throw their hands in the air and go "whatever", or "I've had enough."  Tonight I had enough.  it was such a small thing that required discipline but turned into a huge event and in my head I was thinking ..."all over a dumb toy."  It was very frustrating to continue with the discipline when I was done with it and knew it was just a small thing and shouldn't be this big of a deal.
So I decided (sometimes) that drive to follow through and to not just throw my hands up needs a reason that is more then what is happening in the event, something "pre-found."  Otherwise giving up would have happened and I'm sure if I did it one I would do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment