Tuesday, May 3, 2011

3 Weeks

A lot can happen in three weeks and a lot can only be started in 3 weeks.  When you are looking at a 40 week project (and in my case 41 typically) what is a mere 3 weeks?  But I think they are going to be some of the hardest three weeks.  The reason being...that is how long I have to wait to find out the gender of my baby.  For some reason I am more obsessed with what the gender will be with this baby. 
Maybe it is because this is the start to the garage sales and I would like to know what areas in my child's wardrobe need to be filled.  Or maybe it is the excitement of the idea I get to do some shopping!  Who knows this baby might be a shopper (aka girl), I do have the shopper bug lately!

1 comment:

  1. I have left comments before, but for some reason they are not showing. I love this blog, you say some great things and it is fun to read.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete