Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tupperware

Tonight I went to a Tupperware party.  It was rather interesting how they made lasagna and a chocolate cake in a Tupperware dish...in the microwave!  I just don't think of the microwave as a cooker, but a defroster and a re-heater.  Either way it is interesting to know that Tupperware is still around just as it was with my mother...but "it is not my mother's Tupperware."  My mom still has some of the Tupperware she bought probably when I was 8 which is why I was tempted to buy some of those timeless things.  But, in the end they were not the sale items and I have a hard time paying a lot of money for something that I don't need right now or even ever.  Timing is everything when it comes to parties like this, and the timing was not in favor of my money! (well not much of it :)

I did find out that the children's round shape sorter (half red and half blue with yellow shapes) come from Tupperware. 

I will say they have a lot of cool things, but not things that I felt were worth spending for right now.  Maybe another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment