Monday, October 3, 2011

Due Dates

Several months ago when it came time to start telling people we were expecting our third we also found out that two of my good friends were also expecting.  It was also both of their thirds and we were all due within 2 weeks of each other.  I was first, then one friend was due one day after me and the other friend was due 2 weeks after that.  Well...it is almost my due date and I am the only one still pregnant!  We received a text from the friend due 2 weeks after me that they had their baby boy yesterday.  They got the 10-2-11 baby that I was wanting (I thought the birthday of 'ten to eleven' would be cool).  My other friend delivered on the 25th of September...she had a girl.  So this is the 3rd time that someone I knew pregnant and due after me has delivered before me.  I am not really complaining because in a way life is a bit less chaotic right now, but it would be nice to have all the waiting and wondering 'when' over with!  But as I am learning/have learned you can never predict these pregnancy things especially when statistically only one percent of babies are born on their due date.  Not even the medical field has good odds of telling you when your baby will come!!
So if you want to deliver early I guess you should get pregnant when I do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment