Sunday, September 2, 2012

What kids will say

I should write down things that my 4 year old will say because there are some funny things.  Unfortunately I don't write them down and then I can't remember any but one.
He was sitting on the floor playing the other day and randomly asked
"Mom, when are you going to have your other 3 babies?"
My first response (after a chuckle inside) was "Are you ready to have more siblings to share your toys?"
His surprising answer was "yes."  Surprising because he was actually in trouble for not playing nice with his little brother.
The other interesting thing from his original question was the number 3.  I don't think we have ever said we were going to have 3 more kids.
Maybe he knows something I don't?  Either way it was kind of a funny and cute conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment